Business Administrator (18 month FTC)
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
- Part of a small team to champion a large data cleansing project reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Working through large sets of data with meticulous attention to detail.
- Working to ever changeable weekly deadlines to complete all required data cleansing activities.
- Work quickly and efficiently and follow instructions well.
- Work to extract and manipulate data.
- Formatting data in readiness to be uploaded to a new system.
- The ability to input data accurately.
- The ability to identify and cleanse data held in multiple locations.
- Cleansing, merging and the migration of data from a variety of locations.
- Working collaboratively with other teams/offices across the business.
- Able to manage your own workload and to use own initiative.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying required data.
- Cleansing source data as required.
- Provide timely updates and raise any possible causes of delays or issues to the migration lead.
- Support with the testing and validation of data where required.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
IT proficient, ability to use Microsoft packages, outlook, word, excel etc
Strong team working skills
Fluent in English
Structured and organised
Work to deadlines under own initiative
- Data Migration
- Data Mapping
- Data Cleansing
- Previous office experience
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC