Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
This is a critical role for our business functions across the globe. You will be responsible for providing support to the data strategy through improving extraction, load and transformation areas, and for managing relationships with external developers, consultants and internal stakeholders. You will also assist business decisions by driving improvements in data analysis.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Explore and extract data from multiple sources and interrogate this data to create meaningful insights
- Generating large databases from various sources of structured and unstructured data
- Analysing data and generating statistical information to identify trends and patterns
- Provides user support services to ensure problems are remediated quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all internal data models are structured in line with our current business process framework.
- Gathers and validates development requests from the business and updates the business on data improvements.
- Creates and manages project plans based upon agreed development work and ensure delivery in line with agreed timescales.
- Develops, executes, and documents user test plans ensuring that any modifications are robustly tested and accepted by the user group prior to going live.
- Assists in development of BI strategy to ensure that BI capabilities match the long-term strategic aims of the business.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Relevant degree or equivalent.
- The candidate must have 3 years of experience as a BI Developer, data analyst or in a related field.
- Knowledge of working with an ERP such as Oracle, SAP or a related product.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases and structured query language (SQL)
- Significant experience of Business Intelligence systems, including maintenance and development of these systems.
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management, decision making and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Power BI or BI software.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal and in writing).
- Willingness to travel globally as required.
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC