Digital Content Designer
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
This exciting NEW opportunity provides the opportunity for the successful candidate to support the global Digital Communications team in the creation of engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels.
The Digital Content Designer will be tasked with using a range of techniques, including websites, social media, webinars and the intranet (OneDechra) to engage both internal and external audiences with the Dechra brand.
The role is hybrid, with a mix of time working from our creative hub near Shrewsbury and from home.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Support the Digital Communications team with content creation for both static and motion graphic assets (infographics, reports, animation, film, HTML, presentations etc) for a wide range of digital channels (website, intranet, social media, email etc).
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Be a guardian of the Dechra brand to bring greater consistency and improve the quality of our creative output.
- Assist with the implementation of the updated brand positioning, including asset creation.
- Support in the development and implementation of Dechra’s Employer Brand communications and tools.
- Adjust content to specific channels, including social media channels, websites etc, considering what content specifications work well on channels/platforms.
- Coordinate and manage Dechra’s global creative assets via an asset management tool to ensure consistent use of brand assets.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Experience working as a digital designer within a creative team (agency or in-house).
- Proven graphic design portfolio with examples of marketing collateral, typography, layout, hierarchy, and colour.
- Strong experience in creating both static and motion graphic assets.
- Experience in using design software, including Adobe CC.
- A strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities (static and motion).
- Strong experience in editing and animating videos.
- Experience in internal communication/intranet platforms.
- Experience in developing content for Social Media platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital communication /social media.
- Experience in video production is an advantage.
- Experience in using content management systems.
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC