Enterprise Planner - UK & EU
The Enterprise Planner will be responsible for managing the cross-functional coordination and alignment of Dechra’s finished goods supply requirements to our customers in the European and International markets.
This includes working with the business’ commercial colleagues within these business units and a key focus on building relationships with our manufacturing partners within internal sites and the Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO) network.
This a great role to gain exposure to our manufacturing sites across the UK and EU. Occasional travel may be required.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of a supply plan supporting the strategy for global products including introduction of new products and territories into the portfolio. Make appropriate product supply set up and focused commercial decisions.
- Activities will include all elements of planning and control of stock including new processes to introduce global ways of working for replenishment planning. This can also include demand planning.
- Contribute to the delivery of a customer focused supply plan to support the overall category strategy.
- Delivery and implementation of supply plans for global products which demonstrate a deep understanding of our replenishment systems.
- Undertake ongoing management of stock and associated supply chain activities effectively and efficiently to maximise sales and minimise cost to the business, as appropriate.
- Achieve targeted stock and service objectives for specific financial measures and performance critical metric.
- Highly effective team member, working with cross functional teams.
- Owner of supply decisions for specific products, suppliers, or territories as appropriate.
- Input into the design of appropriate KPI’s and refine to ensure effective ongoing updates across the business.
- Build relationships with relevant departments to achieve higher performance.
- Identify any risk and proactively manage the correct level of mitigation and appropriate escalation is in place to ensure supply to the market.
- Understand the site constraints (machine capacity, labour, planning cycles etc) and produce plans to satisfy these. Challenge when required by demand.
- Engage in continuous improvement as it relates to processes and material availability.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and analytical skills.
- Confident and effective communicator (verbal and written).
- Strong Microsoft Office capability.
- Ability to manage own workload, meet deadlines and remain focussed with long term deliverables.
- Creative and innovative.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn.
- Understand Dechra business, stakeholders, culture, and overall processes.
- Extensive knowledge and experience across all operational areas of the Supply Chain function.
- In depth understanding of supply chain processes.
- Familiar with standard planning and procurement setup and principles.
- Knowledge of working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows.
- Ability to interact cross-functionally and communicate collaboratively in a complex environment.
About the Company
Dechra is a global specialist in veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products business. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
We are a global leader in veterinary endocrinology and topical dermatology, have a broad portfolio of analgesia, anaesthetics and products for the treatment of pain, and are also recognised as innovators in other specialisations such as the treatment of equine lameness, nutrition and differentiated generics.
We deliver high quality products and services to veterinarians worldwide through our employees and a network of third parties to sustainably improve global animal health and welfare.
Everything we do is underpinned by our Culture and Values. They are important to us and have helped drive the Group’s success.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC