Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
- The Financial Analyst will provide support to the Finance Business Partner in the production of reporting processes for month-end-close, forecasting, budgeting, strategic planning and other Ad hoc analysis to support the Fort Worth Site.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied scope and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
The Financial Analyst functions includes but are not limited to:
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, processing transactions comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges recording and reconciling books of accounts
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing internal and external colleagues and vendors ensuring bills are recorded, paid and reconciled in a timely and accurate manner
- Actively participate in the month-end-close process facilitating preparation and review of all files use to analyze and upload data into the company’s financial consolidation system
- Actively participate in the annual Budget process facilitating preparation of analyses, databases, data uploads and data mining to make sure plan is accurate, on time and well documented
- Actively participate in the annual Strategic plan process facilitating preparation of analyses, databases, data uploads and data mining to make sure plan is accurate, on time and well documented
- Assist in Ad hoc analyses and reporting related to inventory monitoring, standard costing, financial evaluation of projects, Capital Investment, Fix assets tracking and any other activities as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly excited to hear from those who have/are:
Behaviour and Values
(D) Dedication - committed to delivering excellence
(E) Enjoyment - enthusiastic and results driven
(C) Courage - able to take calculated risks
(H) Honesty - honesty and integrity
(R) Relationships - team player
(A) Ambition - willing and able to go the extra mile
Great attitude and desire to learn
Organized with good analytical skills
Willingness to take on responsibility
Initiative, adaptive and open to change
Goal oriented, and Team Oriented
Bachelor’s degree in Business related subject (Accounting, Finance, Business Admin)
0-2 years of working experience in a finance role
Good IT learning agility with high excel, Quickbooks and Essbase skills desireable
Excellent verbal and written English skills
About the Company
As a people first values-based culture, we provide free weekly wellness sessions focused on our employee's physical and mental wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements. We offer a generous employer 401k match and an employee stock purchase plan for long-term financial wellness. Our full array of health, financial and voluntary benefit programs are what you would expect from a recognized Best Place to Work.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC