Human Resources Business Partner
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2500 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
Lead and inspire the group functions leadership teams and connect them to the wider Dechra People strategy, by being an Ambassador of the Dechra Values and drive the Dechra strategy, including the HR agenda.
Support the Functional Directors and their teams whilst balancing the needs of the Functions with those of the wider DPM&S Division, DVP EU and DVP NA, DVP International to drive better ways of working to add value to the business and drive the five pillars (PDSQC).
Occasional global travel may be required with this role.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Develop functional people plan, aligned to the five year Group plan. Ensure HR partnering at all levels.
- Effective use of HR systems and implementation of group projects/systems.
- Identify and lead change activities to maximise delivery of commercial and operational excellence.
- Formulate functional training, development and qualifications plan with management buy in, within budget to facilitate an effective operation, delivering materials in house where required. Coach managers to develop their people management competencies.
- Design, develop and empower leaders to deliver excellent communications at all levels.
- Manage talent and succession planning processing across the functions.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to support the business by developing flexible plans whilst anticipating business challenges. Maintaining balance between operational and strategic management (and crisis management when appropriate).
- Attract and retain the right staff within the reward and recognition framework, aligning to DPM&S and country.
- Identify potential risk to the business, advise and mitigate to protect the business.
- Ensure effective employee relations advice and case management in line with group policies.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Leading People – coaching, meaningful conversations, performance development, talent management & succession planning.
- Must have experience in a HR Business Partnering role with generalist skills.
- Sound knowledge and application in reward, employee relations, talent, development, employee engagement and employment law.
- Experience of handling fast paced, delivery within a HR environment.
- Lateral thinker capable of delivering imaginative, pragmatic solutions with high commercial acumen.
- Demonstrated in career outstanding Change Agent capabilities and gets results through people.
- Comfortable communicating in any small to medium size audience in an inspiring and credible way.
- Experience delivering training and development sessions to management teams.
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC