Junior Finance & Reporting Analyst
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
Within DVP EU, the Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A) steers and coordinates the forecast, budget and strategic planning process. In addition, you will be responsible in the delivery of variance and in-depth analyses and assists with special projects. FP&A is the engine of the EU Division and provides the Management Team (MT) with valuable management information for optimal decision-making.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Preparing the monthly report in Excel, Oracle HFM, Oracle Hyperion and BI Targit
- Support in drawing up and communicating the monthly report
- Monitoring performance indicators and analyzing differences versus budget, and forecast
- Contribute to the preparation and coordination of the annual operational budget and forecast process including the guidance and processing of data in the Oracle systems
- Supporting various departments with regard to optimizing financial information in systems, reports and analyses
- Maintaining contact with head office in the UK and DVP EU Finance regarding ad-hoc requests and system requirements
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- A Bachelor's degree in the field of Finance
- Team-player and fast learner, who comes into his/her own in a cross-functional and international environment
- Ability to provide accurate and complete information in a timely manner
- Strong in manipulating large and complex amounts of data
- Ability to structure and organize effectively including meeting deadlines
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC