Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
We have a Laboratory Administrator position available at our Skipton site, providing administrative support to all areas of the QC team.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Track all analytical work which is outsourced, liaising with external and internal colleagues to communicate timelines, results, etc.
- To assist in the compilation and trending of data across the department for metrics, KPIs, reports, etc. in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation and dispatch of analytical samples to be outsourced.
- Manage the lifecycle of controlled documentation (inc. Worksheets, SOPs, Specifications, Methods, Protocols, etc.) through the department, up to and including archiving.
- Support with the compilation of reports, audit responses, etc. for the department.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to here from those who have/are:
- Effective communicator to a variety of different stakeholder groups
- Great attention to detail
- Ideally experience within a heavily regulated industry (such as pharmaceutical, healthcare, or medical devices
About the Company
About Your Application
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC