Laboratory Planner/ Scheduler
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
As part of Supply Chain team, the QC Planner/ Scheduler is responsible for planning the testing required in the QC Laboratory to meet commercial demands. The role works between the two departments to ensure a commitments are met for both service and quality.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Create a smooth and achievable monthly QC plan for Raw Materials, Finished Goods & Stability testing
- Ensure the site end to end plan has accurate key dates for the QC department
- Effectively communicate QC test plan with internal stakeholders and QC leaders to ensure visibility of testing requirements
- Escalate, as appropriate, risks/bottlenecks to schedule adherence to maximise product supply to end consumer due to any QC testing issues
- Be an active participant in the site S&OP process with a view to the wider aims of the site and business being achieved
- Work closely with the Site Supply Planners and Materials Planner regarding the scheduling of any raw materials, products/jobs which require testing due to changes in schedules
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to here from those who have/are:
- 2 years experience in production or materials planning/scheduling role
- An effective team member who can pro-actively identify and resolve planning problems efficiently
- Excellent time management, influencing and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external), and to
develop and maintain strong team dynamics and collaboration.
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
About the Company
About Your Application
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC