Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
This is a highly varied role working for a veterinary focused company, comprising an interesting mix of B2B (to veterinary practices) as well as B2C (pet owners). The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Brand Managers in all aspects of local product management and campaign execution. This is a pivotal role within the UK and Ireland marketing team to ensure the local marketing plan is delivered to a high standard of execution. You will work closely with different functions across a variety of species teams (including sales, customer services, admin, legal) to ensure the successful delivery and evaluation of marketing initiatives that drive profitability. The role requires excellent communication and organisational skills, teamwork, problem solving skills and the ability to pay attention to detail.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Supporting the Brand Managers to develop and execute key marketing initiatives to drive sales of veterinary medicines and nutrition products in the UK and Ireland
- Coordination of key information required to support new product introductions and product changes entering the market
- Management of key projects to a specific timeline and budget, incorporating inputs from a range of internal stakeholders from different functions, reporting back on progress and roadblocks e.g. organisation of key industry events
- Combine a creative and analytical approach to research and determine the most effective marketing approach required to hit a desired and defined end goal
- Proactive monitoring, analysis, evaluation and reporting of the market, competitors and customers.
- Ownership of reporting project and campaign effectiveness using a range of qualitative and quantitative data sources
- Liaison with third party agencies to deliver cost effective and high-quality outputs aligned to a clear project brief
- Build and actively maintain relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders to drive alignment, campaign engagement and effectiveness
- Take a self-directed approach to learning and incorporating new tools, methodologies and technologies to continue to progress the UK and I marketing effort
- Ownership of the UK and Ireland email campaign calendar and marketing automation platform
- Management of the UK and Ireland assets and literature
- Bring passion and an eagerness to learn to the team – looking for outside ideas for inspiration.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft software packages – Outlook, Teams, Power point, Word, Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to write and edit text for product communications.
- A natural collaborator and team player.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to conduct research and analyse data.
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines.
- Self-accountable and highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience working within a marketing team would be a strong plus.
- Previous experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, mail chimp, sprout), CRM (e.g. salesforce) and website development would be a strong plus
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field.
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC