Master Data Administrator
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
The Dechra Manufacturing & Supply division are implementing Oracle Cloud ERP solution across their global manufacturing sites. As Master Data Administrator, the primary focus of this role is to support the ETL process within the ERP system. This is a key project in the digital transformation of the end-to-end processes across the division and the outcome will be to harmonize best practice across the global business with increased efficiency, compliance and productivity. This includes supporting business stakeholders to prepare accurate data and transform into the right format to feed the different uploads phases.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Handle large volumes of information including validating information and quality assuring information to ensure accuracy.
- Support data conversion and cleansing activity, filling data within offline templates for uploading.
- Support the extraction, transformation, cleansing and loading of Master Data from multiple systems into the new ERP solution, gathering data from multisource, denormalized databases and sharing with the relevant stakeholders.
- Prior experience of using data principles and recognition of the value of master data.
- Take information from several sources to provide right data format for implementing Cloud ERP
- Support users in preparing accurate information regarding the different data modules.
- Harmonize and submit raw data within templates for uploading activities.
- Investigates, resolve or if appropriate escalate master data issues to ensure data supports Cloud ERP implementation.
- Identify opportunities to close performance gaps and improve value delivery through improved analytics and insights.
- Identify and implement initiatives to improve the quality and consistency of the data and globally through the site stakeholders, category standards, data cleansing, internal control and governance actions.
- Collaborate with IT, site stakeholders, corporate as required to design, implement and improve data, tools and reports.
- Support the development and implementation of ERP software tools and change initiatives across the department.
- Work closely with GPOs and site stakeholders to support the integrity of the data at all levels of the business.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience within manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in English essential Experience working in Oracle Cloud or Oracle EBS
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry
- Strong Maths and English
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexible remote working offered
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC