PMO Lead - OPEX
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
This role is combining essential Operational Excellence and Project Management Office responsibilities to support the delivery of the Skipton site’s strategic plans. As part of the site leadership team the role is responsible for driving change through implementation of standards and coaching local management and team members to achieve incremental and step changes in the performance of the site in terms of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost competitiveness while engaging and empowering the site employees.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Scoping and implementing routine (day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year) continuous improvement activities
- Supporting the Site Director and Leadership team to define the site strategy, goals, developing the implementation plans and embedding / facilitating a robust governance program, providing challenge, holding people accountable to ensure the site delivers on its commitments and KPI targets
- Trains, coaches & supports others in project management system(s), methods and practices, including contingency planning and risk management Manages significant business change. Fully justifies change, champions and coaches others to support and deliver business changes. Coaches others on change management tools.
- Defines and embeds KPIs and processes to drive short term and long term improvement through application of DPS, across a balanced scorecard (P,S,Q,D,C) in all functions and value streams
- Ensures a routine, rigorous and robust reporting process is in use which effectively supports the timely resolution of issues and performance monitoring / trending.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to here from those who have/are:
- Degree in Science, Engineering or Business Management with experience in implementation of Operational Excellence initiatives
- Managed Opex programmes in larger organisations to drive commercial value
- Strong commercial acumen /analytical capabilities and extracting insights from key operational metrics and data and creating robust action plans.
- Attention to detail and proven communications & planning skills.
- Ability to influence peers & business areas using verbal or written communication
- Strong stakeholder management at all leadership levels and across functions (e.g. business, commercial and finance)
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Evidence of driving a continuous improvement culture through a test and learn process including holding workshops to generate ideas and identify solutions.
- Worked in and understanding regulated markets
About the Company
About Your Application
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC