Dechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals products business. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Our Manufacturing site is striving to improve GMP compliance. This role will be essential in supporting the Product Quality & Supply Transformation Lead ensuring all workstreams are on track, collating progress reports for key stakeholders and facilitating all routines linked to various interlinking projects.
The Site PMO Lead will be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented with a commitment to ensuring projects are completed according to the agreed plans at the right level of quality. They will work closely with project teams across functions to update timelines and tasks regularly and ensure teams understand the critical path, support the management of risks, and ensure project management documents are up to date.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Chair Remediation Steering Committee Meeting
- Working with subject matter experts at Pomona, Dechra SMEs both Divisional and other sites, and consultants, develop highly detailed project plans for major work packages and consolidate as required under a single remediation program.
- As a full team member, meet with action owners individually and collectively to ensure that actions are being delivered to time and with the required scope including confirmation that the deliverable meets the quality requirements. When schedule changes, fully understand the reason for the change, report to stakeholders, and determine ways to minimize further delay.
- Identify inter-related activities to minimise duplication of effort.
- Using GMP expertise, advise and escalate as necessary.
- Manage project risk using risk registers and other tools
- With divisional PMO, develop project management dashboard and provide routine updates to site management (SLT) and external stakeholders
- Present project process, issues and risks with senior stakeholders across the business
- Ensure effective project communication through invites, actions, tracking and recording.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Med-Pharmex we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Significant experience of project management, time management, operational excellence and people management within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in GMP manufacturing and compliance with demonstrated knowledge of operational excellence and quality assurance principles applicable to pharmaceutical manufacturing
- First class organisational skills with ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) across a wide range of disciplines, especially the ability to communicate diplomatically and work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment
- Problem solving skills and ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach, and teach others
- Microsoft Project or similar program
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and ability to pick up new systems & software
- Proficiency in English essential
About the Company
For over 35 years, we’ve committed to serving the animal health community by providing products to extend the health span of companion animals and ensure a safe and abundant food supply. We believe every animal deserves proper care, that’s why we aim to create accessible and results-driven, quality products.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC