Packer (late shift 14:15-22:45)
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
**Insert overview here**
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Pack product to the highest quality standard, compliant to regulatory dossier and in accordance with the current GMP guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Packing batch documents and comply with their individual responsibilities to GMP.
- To ensure the efficient and safe use of machinery and equipment.
- To keep strictly to Packing methods as laid down in the documentation.
- Support Packing Specialists and Shift manager in requesting and receiving all relevant documentation in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/packing environment is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Good Manufacturing Practice regulations is desirable but not essential
Competitive salary and benefits including:
36 Hour Working Week + Every other Friday Off!
Working hours 14:15-22:45
22.5 days annual leave + bank holidays
Option to buy an extra week's holiday each year
8% Employer Pension Contribution
Free access to Headspace App
Employee Assistance Programme
Free On-site parking
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC