Packing Line Lead (Earlies)
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
Lead a team whilst operating and pack product to the highest quality standard and compliant to the set GMP guidelines and procedures.
Operate machinery and equipment whereby delegating instruction and tasks to team members whilst delivering excellence and meeting the schedule of adherence.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Pack product to high quality standards and drive those quality standards in accordance with the set GMP standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) whilst driving adherence to team members.
- Maintain and drive a culture of the efficient and safe use of machinery and equipment.
- To resolve any issues in the first instance and escalate if it cannot be resolved. Provide and deliver solutions to problems.
- To support operational excellence incentives to drive and improve efficiency.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Proven industry experience from a regulated GMP manufacturing environment
- Good Knowledge of Health and Safety Compliance
- Ability to communicate with both peers and other departments
- Previous experience in a Pharma environment
- Exposure to QMS – CAPA’s, CC, RCA etc is desirable
Competitive salary and benefits including:
36 Hour Working Week + Every other Friday Off!
Working hours 05:30 - 14:00
22.5 days annual leave + bank holidays
Option to buy an extra week's holiday each year
8% Employer Pension Contribution
Free access to Headspace App
Employee Assistance Programme
Free On-site parking
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC