Thanks for checking out our vacancy. We’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
- Manage relationship with Celergo for US and Canada payrolls
- Processes payroll for multiple entities and multiple states (US and Canada)
- Maintains payroll system and related records by gathering, calculating and inputting data
- Computes employee take home pay based on salary or time records, benefits and taxes
- Identifies, investigates and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Reviews/supports the filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports by payroll company
- Processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Follows up on mailing notices from Federal and State Agencies for resolution
Miscellaneous Projects and to be defined activities (40%)
- Responsible for all tasks related to the Expense Report processing including revising/implementing processes
- Reconcile payroll deductions with benefit invoices monthly
- Backup for all setup and changes in Oracle of customers and suppliers
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly excited to hear from those who have/are:
- Experience as a payroll specialist - trustworthy and attention to confidentiality
- Solid understanding of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in payroll software ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Must be organized
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Basic Excel skills required
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with limited supervision
- Must be driven to get the job done
- A minimum 2 year Accounting degree or comparable experience.
About the Company
As a people first values-based culture, we provide free weekly wellness sessions focused on our employee's physical and mental wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements. We offer a generous employer 401k match and an employee stock purchase plan for long-term financial wellness. Our full array of health, financial and voluntary benefit programs are what you would expect from a recognized Best Place to Work.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC