Payroll and Accounts Administrator
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
Are you passionate about and experienced in overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, handling payroll mutations and ensuring organizational financial stability?
Dechra Netherlands is growing fast and we need your support to help grow and maintain financial stewardship.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Manage preparation and executing Payroll activities
- Ensure quality control over payroll transactions and payroll reporting
- Ensure business processes are documented to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate external audits and provide deliverables to audit team
- Be a member of the team Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Be an active member of the local accounting team
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- If you have developed a strong understanding of financial processes and the agility to connect results and processes
- Role is available on a part time basis but full time hours can be discussed
- Ideally based in the Netherlands or in a suitable travelling distance to the stated locations
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC