QC Technical Specialist
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
With a growing diverse portfolio of quality animal products Dechra Veterinary Products (Australia) is expanding. We are seeing an experienced Quality Control Technical Specialist to ensure we are consistently providing exceptional product to our customers.
In this role you will ensure that appropriate quality controls, systems and activities are in place across the food manufacturing operation to meet all statutory, customer and certification requirements with regard to GMP and product quality.
You will be part of an experienced team of Quality professionals where our focus is to continuously improve and deliver the highest possible standards through manufacturing and product delivery.
So, what will you be doing?
This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for establishing and maintaining a quality control laboratory to support the manufacture of veterinary medicines in compliance with GMP and ANZ regulations. Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishment and maintenance of document systems
- Establishment and maintenance of testing methods
- Acquisition and maintenance of laboratory test equipment
- Performance of analytical testing
- Supporting the validation of laboratory equipment and test methods
- Ensuring compliance with Good Laboratory Practice and Dechra EH&S standards
- Provide training support, technical knowledge and act as a scientific Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Quality Control
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Tertiary qualifications in science or chemistry or equivalent experience
- Recent pharmaceutical Quality Control experience, essential
- Experience within production processes and GMP Principals
- Experience receiving audit inspections
- Significant laboratory equipment use and maintenance experience
- Advanced knowledge in validation and verification processes
- An understanding of Veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing and regulations would be advantageous but not essential
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC