Quality Assurance Lead Auditor
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
**This role can be performed remotely, with both domestic and international travel required once restrictions are lifted**
Here at Dechra, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Quality Assurance Audit Lead available responsible for supporting implementation and continual improvements of the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, particularly in relation to audits and Quality Agreements whilst maintaining, GxP and Regulatory compliance.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Either individually or as part of an audit team, plan, conduct and report external supplier /contractor audits. This will involve regular travel, restrictions permitting.
- To support smooth running and continual improvement of the internal and external Dechra audit systems for the Skipton site and demonstrating the use of Quality Risk Management principles.
- To provide training to Dechra staff, Act as an internal and external auditor and as an audit mentor to the staff
- To support Client Audits and Competent Authority Inspections at Dechra and present concise and accurate information for queries on external audits as required.
- Authoring and reviewing Quality Agreements with suppliers and clients
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to here from those who have/are:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Life Science or other similar disciplines.
- IRCA accredited Lead Auditor
- Previous experience of working in a Quality Assurance factory environment including MHRA inspections and general auditing
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
About Your Application
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC