Recruiter - 6 Month FTC
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
To support the Skipton manufacturing operation with direct sourcing and selection of talent. Based at our manufacturing facility in Skipton, North Yorkshire, the role will support all site functions.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Source, attract and engage high quality talent across a range of vacancies across all site functions
- Utilise tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Global ATS system (TribePad) and other recruitment tools
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders across the division, offering talent advice and guidance where appropriate
- Assist with the development of job descriptions and advertisements to support the direct sourcing strategy
- Manage interview arrangements and other general recruitment administration
- Work on a number of vacancies simultaneously and meet time to hire expectations
- Maintain databases, reports and records as agreed with the HR Business Partner
- Liaise with external agency suppliers where necessary and manage external recruitment processes on behalf of the hiring manager
- Use creative and innovative methods to source and attract talent for high volume roles
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Previous experience of working with stakeholders of varying levels
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and other direct sourcing platforms
- Experience of managing end to end recruitment campaigns
- Experience managing a high volume of vacancies
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC