Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
- The Sales Representative is responsible of the correct execution of local commercial, marketing and sales tactics of the demand generation program by means of the direct contact with veterinarians in a daily basis in order to achieve his/her short and long term sales goals.
- Supports the Regional Manager to align his/her distributors to the commercial strategy.
- During his/her daily calls identifies the profile of the veterinarians and presents the corresponding information in order to promote and sell Dechra products.
- Participates in local, regional and national veterinary events as needed. The incumbent keeps and nurtures the relationship with local KOLs and professional associations.
- Collects and shares information regarding commercial and promotional activities of the competitors with the marketing and commercial managers. Works synergistically with the salespersons of the distributors.
- Uses efficiently the company’s resources and tools such as vehicle, computer, cell phone, plans of action, priority grids, etc.
- Internal Stake Holders: Regional Manager, Invoicing, Marketing, B.I., Finance, Shipping, Customer service,
- Ensures and creates collaborative environment for enhancing sales growth locally based on Dechra values.
The Ideal Candidate
- +3 years of experience on the pharmaceutical animal health business
- Must be a team player with flexibility to get any task completed
- Desirable to have solid interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to challenges and resilient
- Computer skills (MS Office) Excel, etc.
- Commercial background
- Problem solving orientated
- People skill orientated
About the Company
Dechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals products business. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC