Are you interested in Sales?
Dechra Veterinary Products has an opening for a Sales representative in Southern Finland
In this position you are responsible for managing the customer relationships and achieve sales objectives within the designated territory.This includes:
- Sell Companion Animal Products (CAP) & Nutritional range to Veterinary practices within the defined territory.
- Achieve territory sales objectives, respecting product mix, prices and promotional offers in accordance with the Finnish business plan and budgets.
- Using company territory management and planning model to effectively cover, manage and develop the territory offering high quality service to all targeted customers defined together with the sales manager.
- Deliver campaign and service messages and follow up on all customer requirements and technical queries using all appropriate methods in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise closely with other Sales Team members & departments to ensure the full Dechra offering is represented and understood by our customers.
- Competent use of internal Customer Relationship Management system to track and monitor customer contacts, activity & ensure all relevant information changes are updated.
- Attend and present at all Customer meetings, Congresses and events & internal Dechra business meetings as required.
- Attend training programs to ensure continuous professional development and ensure skills and techniques are continually developing
The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL FIT IN
- If you have developed a strong commercial focus;
- If you are self-motivated – driven with an ambition to succeed;
- If you are responsive and flexible to change;
- If you are cooperative and have the desire to make a difference together;
- If you possess strong emotional awareness and understanding.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
This job might be for you when you :
- have a degree in Veterinary Medicine, are a qualified Veterinary Nurse or have a degree in another relevant subject
- Current relevant working experience in the Animal Health Industry
- Ability to develop key and beneficial relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent commercial networking approach to enable the growth of the business
- Ability to structure and organize effectively and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- You are homebased in the required region; ideal areas would be area of Uusimaa, Kanta-Häme or Päijät-Häme.
Finnish: Fluent (verbal and written)
English: Fluent (verbal and written)
Within our rapidly expanding international company, you'll encounter exciting challenges, abundant avenues for personal and professional growth, enticing compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements tailored to your needs, and a nurturing and vibrant work environment.
About the Company
We are an international veterinary pharmaceutical specialist. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, sales and marketing of high quality products, exclusively for veterinarians. We are an expanding company, but with a passion to maintain our culture and focus on making a difference. We are small enough to offer a more personal approach, react to change and make decisions quickly. We are also large enough to have a full product range, technical expertise and knowledge to support our customers.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC