Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
To assist the Engineering and MST Manager to control the non-production areas within the site to a standard that is expected for pharmaceutical industry regulations.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied scope and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Undertake manual cleaning activities, complying with methods of cleaning required for areas and in accordance with the cleaning schedules as per the relevant SOP.
- Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of resources.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- Refilling of all dispensers including soap, hand towels, toilet rolls and all paper rolls
- To ensure housekeeping standards are met and recorded.
- Their main duties include sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors, dusting countertops, ceilings and furniture.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, replacement of liners, in accordance with Company policies.
- To report any concerns or issues, involving the cleaning of the site, including checking equipment for faults and notify the relevant person so that they can be dealt with.
- To engage in any extra-curricular cleaning work as requested where they are practicable.
- Observe the regulations of the Health and Safety at Work Act at all times.
- To maintain a safe working environment for all.
- Provide emergency and ad hoc cleaning as required.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly excited to hear from those who have/are:
- Excellent ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills relevant to customer and consumer contact
- Accuracy in filling in all documentation.
- Working in an environment that promotes safety.
About the Company
As a people first values-based culture, we provide free weekly wellness sessions focused on our employee's physical and mental wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements. We offer a generous employer 401k match and an employee stock purchase plan for long-term financial wellness. Our full array of health, financial and voluntary benefit programs are what you would expect from a recognized Best Place to Work.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC