Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
We are looking for an experience and motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to provide support across our North America manufacturing operations. The successful candidate will also work with the wider Talent Acquisition team with direct sourcing and selection of talent, with a specific focus on vacancies within our manufacturing and supply chain division (DPMS).
Reporting to the Group Head of Talent Acquisition and based at our manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, TX, the role will support all US DPMS sites (Fort Worth, Pomona, Portland, Florida). The Talent Acquisition specialist will also provide support on global HR & Talent Acquisition projects where necessary.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied scope and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Source, attract and engage high quality talent across a range of vacancies within our US DPMS division (Fort Worth, Melbourne, Pomona and Portland) and wider global organisation as needed
- Utilise tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Global ATS system (TribePad) and other recruitment tools to proactively build and engage with a diverse pipeline of candidates for future vacancies
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders across the division, offering talent advice and guidance where appropriate
- Assist with the development of job descriptions and advertisements to support the direct sourcing strategy
- Manage interview arrangements and other general talent acquisition administration
- Work on a number of vacancies simultaneously and meet time to hire expectations
- Liaise with external agency suppliers where necessary and manage external recruitment processes on behalf of the hiring manager
- Use creative and innovative methods to source and attract hard to find talent for technical and niche vacancies
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly excited to hear from those who have/are:
- Previous experience of hiring manager engagement
- Experience working with a global ATS system is preferred
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and other direct sourcing platforms
- Experience of leading end to end recruitment campaigns
- Previous experience working within the Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical sector
- Experience managing a high volume of vacancies
- Experience working within a global organisation is desirable
About the Company
As a people first values-based culture, we provide free weekly wellness sessions focused on our employee's physical and mental wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements. We offer a generous employer 401k match and an employee stock purchase plan for long-term financial wellness. Our full array of health, financial and voluntary benefit programs are what you would expect from a recognized Best Place to Work.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC