Technical Services Coordinator
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and motivated individual to join our growing global family of colleagues. You will work in our highly regarded Veterinary Technical Services team within our well established UK division.
The role involves providing support to veterinary professionals on Dechra’s wide range of products, particularly in the fields of endocrinology, dermatology and anaesthesia/analgesia, plus completing pharmacovigilance tasks and analysing data.
The position is based out of our picturesque offices near Shrewsbury, but will also involve some hybrid and remote working.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Respond to incoming product enquiries in an efficient, knowledgeable, documented, industry compliant and courteous manner to provide an excellent level of technical customer service.
- Process all pharmacovigilance cases (e.g. suspected adverse reactions (SARs) to Dechra products) as per local guidelines and Dechra SOPs. To include reviewing and summarising relevant aspects of case histories received from veterinary practices and call notes.
- Develop and maintain internal IT systems including technical server, FAQ Database and PV Works to ensure that systems are up-to-date and data can be easily extracted.
- Completion of ad-hoc administration tasks and project work in a concise, accurate, timely and informative manner in line with business requirements.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external customers to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Degree in biological sciences or animal health-related subject (including veterinary nursing) or qualified veterinary nurse
- Passion for animal health
- Able to work in a proactive way, using initiative
- Good numerical skills
- Experience with MS Office – Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The TSC may be required to undertake additional duties in line with business needs
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC