Territory Sales Manager
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
Sell the range of DVP UK Companion Animal Products (CAP) to Veterinary practices within the defined sales territory and manage customer relationships to achieve the defined sales objectives.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Achieve territory sales objectives, respecting product mix, prices and promotional offers in accordance with the business plans for the territory.
- Become conversant and competent in the delivery of the SUCCEED selling skills model, upholding the Dechra values at all times.
- Manage business appointments and travel to maximise productivity in line with defined KPI’s.
- Deliver campaign and service messages and follow up on all customer requirements
- Liaise closely with sales teams members to ensure full the Dechra offering is represented and understood by our customers.
- Maintain and develop customers through appropriate business solutions, respecting ethical sales methods.
- Use customer CRM system to track and monitor customer contacts, and ensure all relevant information changes are updated, minimum 3 times per week.
- Respond to, and follow up on, sales enquiries using all appropriate methods in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities as required
- Attend and present at all customer meetings, congress and events and internal Dechra business meetings as required.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to here from those who have/are:
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Enthusiastic and results driven
- Competent in negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to take calculated risks
- Willing and able to go the extra mile
- A team player who builds strong relationships
About the Company
About Your Application
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC