Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
We have a new position of Validation Technician within our MS&T team at the Skipton site. The role reports into a Validation Specialist and supports operations to ensure qualification and validation activities are completed in a timely and compliant manner. Working with engineering, production and quality functions.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Authoring various forms of technical documentation.
- Executing various protocols, URS, FAT, IQ/OQ/PQ & more.
- Maintaining technical documentation in accordance with GxP standards.
- Re validation of equipment, including arranging specialist services to qualify specialist equipment
- Maintaining qualification related records, procedures, documents and drawings
- Assist in arranging specialist services to qualify specialist equipment
- Proven problem solving skills, diagnosing faults and resolving qualification issues
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in project priorities and meeting aggressive timelines
- Project management of primarily qualification based projects
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to here from those who have/are:
- A degree or equivalent in an engineering or scientific discipline.
- Experience executing validation protocols in a GMP environment. Experience in authoring any documentation would be beneficial.
- Experience of low to medium volume manufacturing/packaging, manual/semi-automated packing processes would be an advantage.
- Experience from a highly regulated manufacturing/packing facility, either from the Pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry/environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety compliance
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both with the team, and with other areas
About the Company
About Your Application
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC