Veeva RIM Business Administrator
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
Acting as the Business Administrator to maintain the Veeva RIM vaults (Submissions and Registrations).
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
Managed Services (shared responsibilities with Super User community):
- Work with Dechra’s system Admin to maintain users and security settings.
- Maintenance and update of object data in the system according to a defined process
- Provide ‘Helpdesk’ style user support according to defined process.
- Monitor and document support calls and changes
- Coordinate support calls – pass to local super users for in-person support, if required.
- Create and maintain training material with input from SMEs
- Ensure all users receive training according to roles and responsibilities
Configuration & Improvements (shared responsibilities with the System Admin):
Continually improve functionality within the system according to user requirement (eg create new CP templates or reports)
Manage Veeva new releases:
- Prepare new release impact assessments – working with system admin and super users to review.
- Work with system admin and Veeva CAB for any required new release changes that require configuration and validation
- Ensure new updates are communicated to user community and relevant training is provided.
- System config – work with Veeva CAB to discuss these – if agreed work with system admin and validation to make and check these changes – communicate change.
- New site implementations and Migration support.
- Quality maintenance.
- Disaster management/recovery planning.
- User maintenance.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the Super User community to provide a ‘first point of contact’ for the user community.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- IT proficient, ability to use Microsoft packages, outlook, word, excel etc
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and organised
- Adhere to deadlines under own initiative
- Veeva experience (Desirable)
- Experience within Animal Health (Desirable)
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC