Veeva Vault Quality Business Administrator
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
The purpose of this role is to be the Business Administrator for the new Dechra electronic quality management system (Veeva). The job holder will work with the Global Subsystem Owner Community within the manufacturing and supply network, 3rd Party implementation partners, and with the IT System Administrator on providing system related advice and support for all aspects of the Veeva related business processes.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied scope and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- The role is a key point of contact for all business process related aspects for the Veeva Vault Quality between the Dechra Business, the Dechra IT department and Veeva System Administrators.
- Provide support to business end users and Vault Quality GSSO.
- Perform business administrative tasks in system to support the IT System Administrator.
- Ensure the Veeva and other relevant systems are maintained to the necessary regulatory and Dechra governance requirements and adhere to GxP Quality processes.
- Participation in any Change Advisory Board meeting or other stakeholder groups, as appropriate.
- Supporting the following processes for the Veeva System and Vaults:
- Change & Release Management
- Periodic System and Vault Review
- Work with 3rd Party implementation partners and Dechra Business to devise and execute plans for the successful migration of all business-related documents and data into the Veeva system.
- Coordinate deployment package for new sites deploying Veeva Vault Quality - including, but not limited to, preparation checklists, roles and responsibilities, estimated durations, equipment, Veeva Platform Support in Teams and TopDesk support.
- Create and maintain training materials with input from GSSO and support training and communication related activities.
- There may also be a requirement for wider system admin support to ensure the appropriate integration of the EQMS and other systems for compliance and unified practices
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly excited to hear from those who have/are:
Up to date knowledge and experience of technology and IT tools and utilities.
Ability to work with cross-functional teams on new process projects and process improvements.
Data analysis and interpretation.
Systems process design & analysis.
Experience with Process Improvement.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
Effective technical and non-technical communicator.
Strong stakeholder management.
Interpersonal and influencing skills.
Occasional global travel may be required with this role.
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC