Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
- To be accountable for their role whilst controlling the incoming and outgoing materials and products within pharmaceutical industry regulations.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied scope, and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Inventory control of all incoming, stored and spent materials.
- Conduct inventories and cycle counts per SOP.
- To receive deliveries into the warehouse as per the relevant SOP.
- To ensure housekeeping standards are met and recorded.
- To ensure loading checklists are completed accurately.
- To dispatch finished goods.
- To control the movement of contaminated waste throughout the site.
- To deal with returns from packing in a timely manner.
- To pick the packing components as required on the batch paperwork.
- To maintain the FLT daily records and checks.
- To ensure move orders/relocations are carried out in a timely manner to maintain control of stock management.
- Identify, support and, implement continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain a safe working environment for all.
- Manage offsite stock and communicate/plan with 3PL companies.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly excited to hear from those who have/are:
- Knowledge and Experience
- Supply inventory management system experience (Oracle Based, SAP)
- Ability to Complete Forklift Certification
- Ability to operate various warehouse equipment (stretch wrapper, manual/electric pallet jack)
- Previous warehouse experience
- IT skills
- Able to lift 50lbs.
About the Company
As a people first values-based culture, we provide free weekly wellness sessions focused on our employee's physical and mental wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements. We offer a generous employer 401k match and an employee stock purchase plan for long-term financial wellness. Our full array of health, financial and voluntary benefit programs are what you would expect from a recognized Best Place to Work.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC