Warehouse Operative (Late Shift 14:15-22:45)
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
To be accountable for their role whilst assisting the Warehouse Supervisor to control the incoming and outgoing materials and products within pharmaceutical industry regulations.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- To receive deliveries into the warehouse as per the relevant SOP.
- To ensure housekeeping standards are met and recorded.
- To ensure loading checklists are completed accurately.
- To despatch finished goods.
- To control the movement of contaminated waste throughout the site.
- To deal with returns from packing in a timely manner.
- To pick the packing components as required on the batch paperwork.
- To maintain the FLT daily records and checks.
- To ensure move orders/relocations are carried out in a timely manner to maintain control of stock management.
- Identify, support and implement continuous improvement activities
- Maintain a safe working environment for all.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
Previous warehouse experience
Forklift Truck license is desirable but not essential
Competitive salary and benefits including:
36 Hour Working Week + Every other Friday Off!
Working hours 14:15 - 22:45
22.5 days annual leave + bank holidays
Option to buy an extra week's holiday each year
8% Employer Pension Contribution, increasing to 12% after 5 years service
Free access to Headspace App
Employee Assistance Programme
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC