Group Reporting Manager
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
Dechra is on the lookout for an Group Reporting Manager to join our growing, global Head Office Finance team. Reporting to the Group Head of Reporting, the successful candidate will have a broad a varied remit, including supporting management through the provision of timely and accurate financial information and taking ownership of the monthly and annual consolidation of financial information and preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements.
The Group Reporting Manager will take ownership of the accounting for some of the more complex areas of the annual financial statements including acquisition accounting, licensing agreements and impairment assessments.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Group’s accounting records and financial systems
- Oversee the preparation of the Group’s statutory accounts and ensure subsidiaries’ statutory accounts are produced in a timely manner in line with local regulations
- Oversee the Group annual audit and be the main point of contact with the external auditors
- Support the preparation of the budget/reforecast for Group particularly with consolidation adjustments
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place and executed for the processes surrounding the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Take ownership for the roll out of the Financial Control Framework
- Support the Group Tax team with reporting to Global Tax Authorities including CBCR and Pillar 2
- Liaison with external auditors for year end processes
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- In-depth knowledge of accounting systems and best practices
- Working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) required
- Hold a relevant Accountancy qualification
- Excellent planning, analytical and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in a reporting / accounting role for a large and/or complex multinational organisation is desirable
- Able to demonstrate a commercial/operational understanding to support FP&A and wider group initiatives
- Generous annual bonus scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Bupa private medical cover
- 8% contributory pension
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC