HR Generalist (f/m/x)
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
The HR Generalist will support the HR Business Partner in the delivery of an efficient and effective HR support and advisory to departments at Zagreb site by providing the first line contact for managers on all people related issues consistent with internal policies and processes and legal requirements.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Acting as the point, supporting and advising Line Managers to dealing with various HR queries
- Supporting recruitment activities to ensure candidate selection processes are fair and consistent.
- Training hiring managers on people related processes and procedures including systems such as Diamond.
- Liasing with the HR team to ensure smooth onboarding and employee changes.
- Monitoring key HR metrics, such as turnover and retention rates
- Providing advice and playing a major role as the HR support in formal people related meetings.
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
- Identifying opportunities for improving ways of working within the HR team
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Monitoring, reviewing and supporting in updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives
- Assisting and supporting the execution of the engagement plan.
- Provide advice and guidance on occupational health referrals, absence management issues and return to work cases to managers.
- Arrange and attend informal/formal meetings and hearings, ensuring that all paperwork work is accurate. Take notes at meetings as required.
- To support the HR Partners with admin support on organisational change including; restructures/redundancy/redeployment activity within departments as required.
- Collaborate with HR Team (HR Generalist, HR Administrator) to ensure compliance with local legal labour requirements and Company internal policies.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Proven work experience in human resources
- University degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at different levels, including senior staff members.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of HR systems and software.
- The ability to research, analyze, and make logical decisions within a given timeframe.
- Updated knowledge of recruitment strategies and employment legislation.
- Excellent writing ability to present clear and equitable company policies.
- The ability to develop trusting relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal employer on behalf of Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC in Croatia is Genera Inc.
Genera Inc. is a part of the Dechra Group since 2015
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC