Liquid Team Lead
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
- To liaise with supervisors to help control the production activities in production, during shift hours and to assist the Supervisor in achieving the required output, on time using the highest quality standards and GMP procedures.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied scope and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- To ensure the Packaging, forming and compounding programs are followed on time by the departments operatives whilst ensuring the quality of those products are acceptable tour QA Department and to our customers.
- To ensure and enforce compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by the Department Supervisor and Operatives.
- To ensure all team members are trained and competent on the task they are carrying out.
- To ensure the efficient and safe operation of plant and equipment.
- Supervision of packaging staff, ensuring procedures are carried out under GMP conditions and with regular inspections for Quality being undertaken.
- To ensure all Equipment is clean and maintained in good working order, by informing Facilities Health & Safety Specialist of any alarms or non-functioning equipment.
- To be responsible for the highest standards of Housekeeping., Cleanliness, and Personal hygiene within the department.
- To notify the Manager/Supervisor as a matter of urgency if there has been any serious failure of safety or GMP which could affect staff safety or product quality.
- Reconciliation of batch documentation following manufacturing of a batch, following reconciliation procedures, ensuring all aspects of control and GMP has been followed.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly excited to hear from those who have/are:
Basic level mastery of Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
Working knowledge of cGMP. Strong leadership skills. Good team player.
Minimum of 1-3 years in a manufacturing lead role.
About the Company
As a people first values-based culture, we provide free weekly wellness sessions focused on our employee's physical and mental wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements. We offer a generous employer 401k match and an employee stock purchase plan for long-term financial wellness. Our full array of health, financial and voluntary benefit programs are what you would expect from a recognized Best Place to Work.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC