Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
To assist in achieving the production planned on a daily basis. To manufacture product to the highest quality standard and with compliance with the set GMP and Health & Safety guidelines.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied scope and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Manufacture product to high standard ensuring the quality of those products is in accordance with the set GMP Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs.)
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Attend and comply with any planned in house training or on the job training.
- To ensure the efficient and safe use of plant and equipment.
- To keep strictly to manufacturing methods as laid down in the documentation.
- To ensure all equipment is clean and maintained in good working order, by informing the Lead, Supervisor, or Manager of any faults.
- Help maintain the highest standards of Housekeeping, Cleanliness and Personal hygiene within the department.
- To notify Lead, Supervisor, or Manager as a matter of urgency if there has been any serious failure of safety or GMP which could affect staff safety or product quality.
- Follow company procedure for absenteeism, (this can be found in the company handbook.)
- Any other reasonable request made by a senior staff member.
Key Performance Indicators
- Production of high quality products.
- Maintaining GMP and Health & Safety at all times.
- Minimize product losses and maximize yields.
- Carry out any reasonable request made by a senior staff member.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly excited to hear from those who have/are:
Behaviour and Values
(D) Committed to delivering excellence
(E) Enthusiastic and results driven
(C) Able to take calculated risks
(H) Honesty and integrity
(R) Team player
(A) Willing and able to go the extra mile
Aptitude for working with machines in a fast paced environment.
Working knowledge of cGMP.
Knowledge and Experience
Ability to work quickly and efficiently. Ability to be part of a team working to achieve a goal. Ability to be self-motivated and driven to complete a task. To be cooperative and dependable.
Over 1 year working in a manufacturing facility.
About the Company
As a people first values-based culture, we provide free weekly wellness sessions focused on our employee's physical and mental wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements. We offer a generous employer 401k match and an employee stock purchase plan for long-term financial wellness. Our full array of health, financial and voluntary benefit programs are what you would expect from a recognized Best Place to Work.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC