Master Data Analyst
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
The Dechra Manufacturing & Supply division are implementing Oracle Cloud ERP solution across their global manufacturing sites. As Master Data Analyst, the primary focus of this role is to Serves as a liaison between Information Technology and business requestor to develop master data elements. This is a key project in the digital transformation of the end-to-end processes across the division and the outcome will be to harmonize best practice across the global business with increased efficiency, compliance, and productivity. This includes supporting business stakeholders to prepare accurate data and transform into the right format to feed the different uploads phases.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Coordination with local site stakeholders for data export/imports.
- Handle large volumes of information including validating information and quality assuring information to ensure accuracy.
- Work with migration and bridge team to ensure a smooth Go live implementation.
- Set up and maintain internal catalogues in system.
- Monitor work queue for execution requirements.
- Follow up on stakeholders who repeatedly send data outside the system.
- Responsible for facilitation of data collection process and output for the ERP system.
- Harmonize and submit raw data within templates for uploading activities.
- Understand external customer routing guides and configure import template to ensure compliance.
- Assess the performance of plant Data Coordinators in meeting business needs and data quality requirements and work with Master Data Administrator and supervisors to address performance issues.
- Work with business/ plant Data Coordinators to help using common vocabulary and business descriptions of data.
- Analyse all requests to create or change master data (materials, customers, production planning data, Domtar personnel creations, logistics) to ensure the requests conform to existing business processes and system constraints.
- Analyse numerous requests coming from the business while being able to direct the requester to the appropriate party as quickly as possible is essential.
- Investigates, resolve or if appropriate escalate master data issues to ensure data supports Cloud ERP implementation.
- Collaborate with IT, site stakeholders, corporate as required to design, implement and improve data, tools and reports.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience within manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in English essential
- Associate's degree in Business, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution.
- Experience working in Oracle Cloud or Oracle EBS is highly desirable
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry
- Strong Maths and English
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexible remote working offered
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC