Packing Specialist (Early Shift)
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
To take responsibility and leadership for the equipment used and ensure all aspects of use (production and cleaning) are carried out to a high standard, in line with associated documentation and GMP procedures
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Batch Manufacturing documents (BMR) and comply with individual responsibilities to GMP
- Attend and comply with any planned in house training or on the job training
- To ensure the efficient and safe use of plant and equipment
- Carry out the relevant oracle transactions for completed batches.
- To keep strictly to packing methods as laid down in the documentation and help solve any issues or errors with the Packing Shift Manager
- Assisting in updating and completion of GMP documentation such as SOP’s and BMR’S
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are
- Experience from a highly regulated GMP manufacturing/packing facility from a regulated industry
- Demonstrate previous knowledge of faulty finding.
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
Competitive salary and benefits including:
36 Hour Working Week + Every other Friday Off!
Working hours 05:30 - 14:00
22.5 days annual leave + bank holidays
Option to buy an extra week's holiday each year
8% Employer Pension Contribution
Free access to Headspace App
Employee Assistance Programme
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC