Production Operator II
Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of production equipment while ensuring the accuracy and quality of the product delivered to our customers. Demonstrate ownership in product safety, including all regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the setup, operation, and maintenance of equipment or machinery.
- Participate in preparation, inspection, and measurement of raw materials.
- Participate in compound and filling of product.
- Assist in cleaning of manufacturing areas as required to maintain a cGMP environment and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- When applicable, ensure that product quality adheres to approved specifications.
- Perform job responsibilities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and production policies.
- Document Production activities using controlled documents including production records and logbooks.
- At times, perform duties in controlled room environment requiring gowning.
- Packaging and labelling duties, as needed.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators
Maintaining GMP and Health & Safety at all times ensuring the close out of hazards and risk assessments in a timely manner.
Drive the manufacturing plan and ensure schedule adherence to meet agreed targets.
Support operational excellence incentives to drive and improve efficiency.
Able to perform all labelling and packaging responsibilities, and also be able to independently run the filling and capping operation in at least one room.
The Ideal Candidate
- Fluent in reading, writing, and comprehending English to accurately document.
- Attention to detail when executing production is a must.
- 1 to 2 years of food or pharmaceutical production or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP).
- Ability to follow and understand production records and procedures and to work as part of a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to use basic computer software and/or use interference in computer equipment.
- Ability to manually assemble and disassemble production equipment associated with production operations, ideal.
- Good technical aptitude.
- Commercial and Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Results Focused
- Product and Technical Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Continuous Improvement
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC