Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra!
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
To assist in administration duties within the Quality Assurance Department
The Quality Assurance Administrator works closely with QA operational and compliance teams in support function to ensure compliance to relevant SOPs and cGMP standards.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Provide Administration support to the Quality department including the following:
Scanning/sending batch records to internal and external customers
Control, distribution & archiving of incoming quality documentation
Production & issuance of CofA’s/CofC’s
Training system filing activities
- Control & issuance of site SOPs, logbooks etc.
- Batch documentation reconciliation checks.
- Preparation and review of Standard Operating Procedures relating to own areas of responsibility
- Issuance & control of batch records
- Archiving of master paper documentation and control of on-site and off-site storage of GMP documents
- Retrieval and control of quality/cGMP documentation including logging distribution details
- Research, prepare and analyse appropriate statistical data and prepare reports, graphs using Microsoft Office applications where necessary
- Display cGMP attitude at all times
- Participate in CI activities and projects through challenging current working practices with a view of improving efficiencies and Quality standards
- Prioritise own workload and ensure key quality issues and business priorities are addressed, escalated appropriately and resolved in a timely manner
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
Good numeracy and literacy skills
Excellent communications skills
Word processing skills
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Previous experience working in an Office environment
Knowledge of document systems and indexing are desirable
Experience of assimilating contents of written documents quickly and accurately
Ideally previous experience of working in a cGMP manufacturing environment
General appreciation of factory operating systems is desirable
Competitive salary and benefits including:
36 Hour Working Week + Every other Friday Off!
Working hours - 08.00 - 16.30
22.5 days annual leave + bank holidays
Option to buy an extra week's holiday each year
8% Employer Pension Contribution
Free access to Headspace App
Employee Assistance Programme
Free On-site parking
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC