Regional Sales Manager - Western Canada
Thanks for checking out our vacancy,. We’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied scope and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of field operations for the Company.
- Responsible for hiring new sales team members with input from National Sales Manager and General Manager.
- Responsible for the ongoing training and growth of the Territory Sales Managers.
- Ensure field Minimum Performance Standards are met on a quarterly basis.
- Manage sales budgets to ensure financial targets are met.
- Maintaining field expenses within budget guidelines.
- Will work closely with National Sales Manager and Marketing to develop and drive the quarterly Plan of Action.
- Review of financial information of the Company with Territory Sales Managers to ensure alignment with Company goals and objectives.
- Attend key national and regional industry related events.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly excited to hear from those who have/are:
- Ability to work in a hands-on entrepreneurial environment with a desire to grow with the Company.
- Strong analytical, technical, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- 3-5 years of proven leadership in the management of a sales team within the Animal Health industry is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Professional Degree required
About the Company
As a people first values-based culture, we provide free weekly wellness sessions focused on our employee's physical and mental wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements. We offer a generous employer 401k match and an employee stock purchase plan for long-term financial wellness. Our full array of health, financial and voluntary benefit programs are what you would expect from a recognized Best Place to Work.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC