Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
The SEO Specialist will develop and implement an SEO strategy for the business to optimise new and existing content in order to increase website traffic and improve search engine performance.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Develop and execute the SEO strategy with other stakeholders across the business in line with business objectives and a global first mindset.
- Take ownership of SEO actions as part of digitalDechra.
- Review SEO activity and carry out recommendations based on SEO best practices to improve performance:
- Regular website updates to ensure the site is always operating in line with Google algorithm updates and making the changes required to continually improve keyword rankings.
- Assist with the monitoring of web and digital performance through Google Analytics with the creation of a monthly digital marketing report.
- Research and identify trends and changes in digital marketing in relation to SEO and communicate these broadly to all key stakeholders across the business.
- Help grow the understanding of SEO in the business by holding regular training sessions for stakeholders across the business on SEO principles and best practice.
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis (online and offline).
- Conduct SEO audits for Dechra websites on a monthly basis.
- Help to execute SEO strategies.
- Complete monthly performance reports and present the findings to internal stakeholders as required.
- Work with the Content and Communications team to produce SEO-friendly content.
- Work with the web development team to ensure all websites are optimized.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO technology, Google updates and industry changes.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Good organisational and time management skills, liaising with multiple teams across the business.
Personable, the ideal candidate will have touchpoints across the marketing teams and key stakeholders.
Educated to degree level (or equivalent) - IT, Computer Science, Marketing or Business are desirable subjects.
Must have a good grounding in HTML and CSS.
Experience of web development, web design.
Good understanding of on-site and off-site SEO.
Experience using Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics & Google Data Studio.
Experience using 3rd party SEO software suites – e.g. SEMrush, Majestic.
Knowledge of Content Management Systems / Extranet systems, both front and backend.
Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design.
Knowledge of SEO principles and practice.
Good understanding of UX principles.
Experience of working in a global organisation.
Good general level of IT skills relating to Microsoft Office suite and image editing software.
Evidence of a desire to keep up-to-date with the latest, and emerging, advances in technologies that apply to or support the role.
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC