Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
As a Sales Manager Denmark you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing sales strategies and plans to support the organization’s products and business objectives. Additionally, you will be responsible for the management and development of your sales team in order to meet required objectives and targets. You will also be responsible for direct sales to key accounts. You will report into the Nordic Country Manager. This is a remote position so you will be working home-based.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Develop, plan and monitor the local sales strategy and budgets and translate into individual targets for the sales reps to deliver annual targets in line with the overall strategic plan by effectively leading, coaching and managing direct reports (sales reps and customer service team) and arranging appropriate delegation of tasks and individual development
- Analyze big data against sales targets using available instruments in order to adjust sales activities where necessary in collaboration with sales reps to achieve agreed sales targets and objectives
- Monitor and control costs and expenditure within budget to drive successful achievement of the business plan
- Manage resources by working closely together with the marketing department to ensure that launches of new products and services are completed to agreed timescales and budgets and to achieve the sales targets
- Manage a strategic pricing strategy on new and existing products.
- Identify marketplace requirements through a comprehensive knowledge of the industry to contribute to the success of the overall strategic plan
- Maintain and support the CRM for the use of the development of relationships with external partners, KOLs and commercial contacts to continue to develop a presence within the industry
- Manage KPIs and work closely and collaboratively with key account customers to ensure solutions are delivered and improvements are made that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Maintain cooperation with Danish authorities and external partners on product information flow.
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Higher professional education/Academic level
- You can have a background as a veterinarian or as a veterinary nurse, but this is not a must
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of experience in a Sales Manager position in the animal health industry or similar
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in Danish and English verbal and written
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC