Technical Services Veterinarian
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
With a growing diverse portfolio of quality animal products Dechra Veterinary Products (Australia) is seeking an experienced and passionate Technical Services Veterinarian. This position will primarily provide technical support to internal and external customers on DVP’s range of products (primarily Companion Animal, but also Equine and other products as necessary) by working closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service teams
This role is 0.6 FTE and will operate in a hybrid working environment, sometimes in the office, sometimes from home, sometimes on the road… which means more flexibility for you. And we are flexible on location, however east coast of Australia with easy access to a major airport is preferred.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Provide technical customer service
- Central pharmacovigilance contact
- Present technical training and education to customers
- Infield training & support for the Dechra sales team
- Marketing technical support including technical review, advice on market relevance and compliance
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Degree or equivalent in veterinary science and eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Relevant clinical experience with involvement in companion animal, equine and/or large animal experience OR relevant corporate experience in Veterinary Technical Services, Marketing or Product Development
- Ability to interpret scientific and medical information
- Effective technical writing, public speaking and communication skill.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Superior planning and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Customer orientated with strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and data driven problem solver Knowledge of Animal Health industry desirable
- Unrestricted and ongoing working rights in Australia
A competitive remuneration is on offer (based on experience).
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC