Territory Sales Manager
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
Do you have proven business-to-business sales experience?
Experience or a keen interest in the Life Sciences sector?
Tired of being stuck in the office?
Here at Dechra, we have an excising opening for an enthusiastic and ambitious Territory Sales Manager to join our Dechra Veterinary Products business unit.
We are looking for candidates based in the following areas: Cheshire, Conwy, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Merseyside, Staffordshire.
Take a look at the advert below to get a flavour of what a career in Sales with us could entail and what’s in it for you in return.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Championing our range of Companion Animal Products (CAP) to Veterinary practices within your defined sales territory
- Achieving territory sales objectives, respecting product mix, prices and promotional offers
- Managing your own diary of business appointments and travel to maximise productivity
- Delivering on sales campaigns
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with clients through appropriate business solutions and ethical sales methods.
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries
- Conducting competitor analysis - monitoring and reporting on competitor activities as required
- Attending and presenting at all customer meetings, congress and events to educate prospective clients and promote Dechra’s product range
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Previous B2B sales experience is desirable
- Previous experience or a keen interest in the veterinary pharmaceutical / life science sector
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Motivated, enthusiastic and results driven
- Competent in negotiation and influencing with a variety of stakeholders
- Able to take calculated risks
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- A team player who builds strong relationships
- Comfortable with frequent domestic travel and resides within or near to the defined territory
- Company car
- BUPA Private medical cover
- A highly competitive basic salary + generous bonus scheme
- 33 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- 8% contributory pension
- Share saver options
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Dechra is a global specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products business. Our expertise is in the development manufacture and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide. We are driven by our purpose of the sustainable improvement of local animal health and welfare.
We continue to grow because we understand the challenges veterinarian face. We provide training, support and information that helps them help animals. Accessible science that enables vets to communicate with owners and farmers better. It’s this perspective that makes us a preferred supplier. Understanding customers is built into our business model. We give veterinarians what they need, from everyday evidence-based treatments to knowledge on rarer diseases.
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC