Veterinary Pharmaceutical Territory Sales Manager
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced territory manager to join our team in Victoria. Based in the North-West and reporting to our national sales manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing business within a territory of approx. 300 veterinary clinics (including a country region).
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our Veterinarian partners
- Plan and call on existing clinics face to face on a 12 week cycle
- Creating a partnership with clinic to support use of our product.
- Develop and implement territory and state action plans and execute promotional campaigns.
- Delivering financial outcome for territory by contributing to state budget
- Territory planning and analysis.
- Utilising and maintain a CRM database
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Passionate about animal health
- Sales experience
- Experience in veterinary, pharmaceuticals or allied healthcare markets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Experience launching new products
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A problem solver and analytical skillset
- The ability to work collaboratively
- Tertiary qualification highly regarded
At Dechra we pride ourselves on diversity and inclusion and this role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to work as part of a highly engaged and passionate team of people. We offer:
- A competitive remuneration (based on experience)
- Company car
- Participation in annual Bonus scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Wellbeing & product benefits
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC