Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
The Enterprise Planner will be responsible for managing the cross-functional coordination and alignment of Dechra’s finished goods supply requirements to our customers in the European and International markets. This includes working with the business’ commercial colleagues within these business units and a key focus on building relationships with our manufacturing partners within internal sites and the Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO) network.
This role will also be assisting the design and roll out of an Oracle Cloud planning solution across the Manufacturing and Supply Chain division. This is a key project in the digital transformation of the end to end processes across the division and the outcome will be to harmonize best practice across the global business with increased efficiency, compliance and productivity
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
Oracle Cloud project - Maternity Cover - 6 months
- Complete a full knowledge transfer of the supply chain Oracle Cloud solution design including global and site planning and procurement.
- Responsible for defining, documenting and agreeing all processes and operating procedures in the Supply Chain business area, based on improvement and best practice, to be applicable to all DPMS locations worldwide.
- Act as subject matter expert for the supply chain business area during the implementation of a new ERP system, leading and contributing to all project phases from requirements definition through to live operations.
- Drive the implementation of process changes that support an appropriate process solution, including a full impact assessment of the changes at each site and divisionally.
- Be responsible for the system and user acceptance testing, data cleansing and migration and end user training.
- Continual evaluation and appraisal of the solution with regular validation and implementation of new releases.
- Accountable for ensuring successful implementation of standard global processes, evaluating end-to-end performance and affecting necessary design or execution adjustments.
- Own the Supply Chain process streams training material and support the Training manager with the delivery of the material.
- Deliver the global level standard operation procedures (SOPs) and support the manufacturing sites with the roll out of their local based SOPs.
- Manage the stakeholders in the supply chain area across the business to drive adoption of the new processes and the Oracle Cloud solution
Enterprise Planning Business-as-usual process
- Contribute to the development and delivery of a supply plan supporting the strategy for global products including introduction of new products and territories into the portfolio. Make appropriate product supply set up and focused commercial decisions
- Activities will include all elements of planning and control of stock including new processes to introduce global ways of working for replenishment planning. This can also include demand planning.
- Contribute to the delivery of a customer focused supply plan to support the overall category strategy
- Delivery and implementation of supply plans for global products which demonstrate a deep understanding of our replenishment systems
- Undertake ongoing management of stock and associated supply chain activities effectively and efficiently to maximise sales and minimise cost to the business, as appropriate
- Achieve targeted stock and service objectives for specific financial measures and performance critical metric
- Highly effective team member, working with cross functional teams
- Owner of supply decisions for specific products, suppliers or territories as appropriate
- Input into the design of appropriate KPI’s and refine to ensure effective ongoing updates across the business.
- Build relationships with relevant departments to achieve higher performance
- Identify any risk and proactively manage the correct level of mitigation and appropriate escalation is in place to ensure supply to the market
- Understand the site constraints (machine capacity, labour, planning cycles etc) and produce plans to satisfy these. Challenge when required by demand.
- Engage in continuous improvement as it relates to processes and material availability
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and analytical skills
- Confident and effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong Microsoft Office capability
- Ability to manage own workload, meet deadlines and remain focussed with long term deliverables
- Creative and innovative
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Understand Dechra business, stakeholders, culture and overall processes.
- Extensive knowledge and experience across all operational areas of the Supply Chain function.
- In depth understanding of supply chain processes
- Familiar with standard planning and procurement setup and principles.
- Knowledge of working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows.
- A track record of continuous professional and management development to personal skillset
- Knowledge of best practice in programme, project and change management.
- Ability to interact cross-functionally and communicate collaboratively in a complex environment
- Ability to ensure remote teams remain on track to achieving tight deadlines and key milestones
- Familiar with Pharmaceutical industry language.
- Awareness of the global pharmaceutical regulatory landscape.
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC