Training Manager - ERP
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
The Manufacturing and Supply Division are undertaking a global transformation project to implement Oracle Cloud SCM and ERP across five manufacturing sites. The Project requires a Training Specialist to lead the design, delivery, rollout and maintenance of training of systems and associated business processes to the global teams, working closely with the system consultants, as well as with internal SMEs and superuser network.
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to understand number of business processes that will need to be trained throughout the programme.
- Have the ability to interface and obtain information from lots of different stakeholders to conduct the TNA
- Leading the scoping and design of the training programme including developing and maintaining the global Training Plan for the Oracle Cloud applications being implemented.
- Leading the successful delivery of the Training Plan, including
- creating a harmonised process for training both for system roll-out and maintenance
- building up training capabilities amongst internal trainers
- planning, managing and preparing the training materials
- ensure effective translation of materials and quality assurance review where needed
- researching and utilising appropriate methods to ensure effective and optimal training delivery
- co-ordinating the trainees and project teams
- delivering the training across the manufacturing sites in line with the Training Plan
- Liaising with the Training Lead from our 3rd party implementation partners to help ensure successful planning and delivery of train-the-trainer courses
- Work with all key stakeholders, HR, digital learning and functional leads to ensure an aligned delivery programme
- Analysing end-user feedback and promoting continuous improvement as the training programme is rolled-out
- Create training content for Dechra’s Learning Management System for future joiners of the business
The Ideal Candidate
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Background in systems or software, preferably Oracle solutions
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and analytical skills
- Confident and effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong Microsoft Office capability
- Ability to manage own workload, meet deadlines and remain focussed with long term deliverables
- Working knowledge of training delivery platforms
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders internal and external to Dechra
- Ability to ensure remote teams remain on track to achieving tight deadlines and key milestones
- Familiar with Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing industry language.
- Awareness of the global pharmaceutical regulatory landscape.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Experience working in a project environment, preferably a system implementation
- Overseas travel is required with this role.
About the Company
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC